Friday, April 20, 2018

Adorable ***49 and Market***

Hello, I am back again today with another LO I did using lots of 49 and Markets Beautiful products.....
The 49 and Market used: http://www.49andmarket.com/shop/
Captured Adventures
CA-87445-12x12-Collection-Pack-Captured-Adventures
CA-87377-The-Journey-B
The Journey-BS
CA-87414-Explorer-A
Explorer
CA-87414-Explorer-B
Explorer-BS
CA-87438-Captured-Adventure-Laser-Cuts
Laser Cut Sheet
TG-87322-Tattered-Laser-Cut-Outs
Tattered Garden Laser Cut Sheet
Layered Embellishments
LE-85557 Wings and Things
Wings and Things
Vintage Shades
VS-85984-Vintage-Shades-Cluster-Sage
Cluster Sage
VS-87025-Vintage-Shades-Botanical-Blends-Sage
Botanical Blends Sage
VS-87155-Vintage-Shades-Potpourri-Sage
Potpourri-Sage
Burlap Ribbon Roll - Cream 4" X 1m RB 84376
Burlap Ribbon Roll-Cream
The Dusty Attic used: http://www.dustyattic.com.au/
Ornate Frame #6
Ornate Frame #6
ATC Frame Set #2
ATC Frame Set
Hashtag Sayings #2
Hashtag Sayings #2
Other Elements used: Clear Gesso, Clear Crackle, White Gesso, Prills-Mini Pearls, Dress my Craft Sequins-White Sunshine
Here are a few closeups.....
For the background I used Explorer, Explorer-BS, & The Journey. I cut out the inside of explorer, to keep the stitching & distressed the edges. I ripped the inside piece of the explorer sheet at a angle, & glued a piece from the journey under that piece, then glued on the outside edge Explorer-BS....I cut ATC frames in half & tucked them & glued them under the outside edge, on the top & bottom left side, wrapped frayed burlap around the 2 frames, then added some Vintage Shades.....
In this cluster I used Vintage Shades, that I altered the flower centers with sequins, prills & beads. I also used frayed burlap, laser cuts from Tattered Garden & layered embellishments from Wings & Things, that I altered with Prills & Potpourri......
I used pop dots under the pieces from the Captured Adventures laser cut sheet, then wrapped frayed burlap around them...
The photo was matted with a few layers of  The Journey-BS,& frames from the Captured Adventures Laser Cut Sheet. Then I tucked in pieces of DA frames & tickets....Here are a few more close ups......







Thank you so much for taking the time to look......Rachelle

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a stunning LO with beautiful details everywhere I look. Love the beautiful colour.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, so beautiful Rachelle! The floral centres, the prills on the branches, your crackle work ... and stitching (your signature stitching!!!). Thanks SO much Rachelle for sharing your talent with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    I love your designs, but I was wondering if instead of just typing out what you do and use, you have any "how to" videos, as it is more difficult without being able to actually watch you do.

    ReplyDelete